Saturday, December 23, 2006

Things I want for Christmas...

I think Steph gets the blame for tagging KOL with this one.

The Rules:The player of this game starts with "3 things he/ she would love to get for Christmas" and also has to list "3 things he/ she definitely does not want to get for Christmas". Then he/she tags 5 friends and list their names. The ones who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. And the one who tags need to leave a comment that says "you've been Christmas tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

I'm not going to tag anyone, because anyone I would tag has already posted this! If you read this and you haven't done it, go ahead and consider yourself Christmas tagged.

Three things I want for Christmas

1) an iPod
2) new pots and pans (we've successfully burned each and every one of ours now, over the years)
3) peace, love, goodwill (please, Santa, please deliver this one!)

Three things I don't want for Christmas

1) Norovirus (probably too late, The Boy is currently sleeping this one off in front of the TV, poor little mite, he's all feverish but can't keep the Motrin down)
2) chickenpox (probably too late, The Boy was exposed 12 days ago, so we're just sitting here with crossed fingers--at least his Dad and I have already had it!)
3) candy, chocolate, food of any kind, except maybe an orange in my stocking

So that's it. Not too complicated, really. Except I'm probably going to get at least two but more likely all three of the things I don't want, and only probably one of the things I do want (probably the orange)!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I got my peace on earth! WEWT! I am home alone, with Buffy and Bailey's. Ahhh... ;)

Hope you had fun!