Thursday, December 14, 2006

Well, if everyone else is doing it....

Thanks to Moe for this one!

Please note: I've just reread Moe's instructions. I didn't grab the first sentence, I summarized in as few words as possible. I'm going to post the alternate version ina new post, done properly, and we'll see which one is most entertaining!

Year in review:

January 2006
I jump on the bandwagon with my first blog post ever.

February 2006

I didn't blog. Not once.

March 2006
I rave about acrylic.

April 2006
It seems I am bamboo--warm, cozy, and thoughtful.

May 2006
I share my grief at a horrific felting accident.

June 2006
Socks.

July 2006
UFOs, socks, more UFOs, and the dangers of swearing in front of three year olds. Oh yeah, someone gets "restructured", there's a race car involved, and I post my first and only cat photo.

August 2006
I post some FOs, and the Ninja gives me sympathy yarn.

September 2006
Cashmere goats. I want them.

October 2006
I reminisce about when The Boy was tiny and cute. Yes, that's the same Boy swearing in July's posts.

November 2006
Someone finds a job, and I learn never to look gift yarn in the mouth.

December 2006
Decapitated horses.

Funny how things ended up back where they started. I jumped on the bandwagon in January by blogging, and then I jump on it again now with this "Year in Review"!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it kind of wraps the year up in nice little package.

I'm still laughing at the Boy swearing...

Unknown said...

Hey, if all your friends jumped off a bridge.....

*&$%ing squirrels :P

Alison said...

Lynne, I'm right there jumping off the bridge. Although I do draw the line at lewd acts with squirrels.