Monday, April 30, 2007

I made a new friend...

I had a meeting on Friday. We got out a little bit early, so another knitting librarian and I made a pilgrimage of sorts. You see, she lives on the Halifax side too, but unlike me, isn't lucky enough to work in Dartmouth. So yes, our pilgrimage was to Tangled Skeins. Where I made some new friends. They were so cute! Some of them even followed me home! Can I keep them, please, pleeeease, can I keep them?


Aren't they just the cutest?

In other news, The Boy needs a haircut.

5 comments:

Steph said...

hey, that's the same colour that Lisa bought!

lulubelle said...

I was eye-balling that yarn today and all it's many beautiful colours.
Yes..the boy does need a haircut. Or you could wait it out and he'll totally be workin that shaggy 'do.

Alison said...

Actually, The Boy has had a haircut, at daycare, one of his teachers used to be a hairdresser. So, stress free haircuts as long as he's at daycare!

Elisabeth said...

Nope, I don't think it's safe for you to keep those new friends. I have a nice box for them, though, where they can be safely kept until your stash-storage area can be inspected. >.>

Miss Me said...

very cute new friends - hope they've been behaving themselves. now how about telling us a bit more about you becasue TAG you're it! rules over at my blog... sorry... kind of... maybe...